About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello lovers :) I am introducing my very first blog to you all. I have a love for makeup and beauty and am always looking for the next best thing! I enjoy interacting with others that share the same love as I do so talk to me! My YouTube channel is : TheLovetei I am also new to there so be nice. Talk to you soon!

Friday, April 27, 2012

My best friend

I would like to thank my best friend, Ashley Symone Deweever, for all that she do. I call her Allie. We have been friends for 11 years and I know that we will continue to be friends for L I F E. She is my sister. She is available to talk whenever I need to . I know if I ever need anything she would be right there for me.  I L O V E this woman. Words cannot express how much we have been through together. From the age of 10/11, to 22 she has remained loyal. I can’t wait to get married and have children just so I can name her my maid of honor and Godmother of my kids. She brings positive, friendly, loving energy to my life and that’s everything a best friend should do. 

Our favorite movie of all time is Bring It On. We can recite the whole movie in a heartbeat

Cheering at ARMS together. She was only in it for the skirt, oh and to see Rashaad White. Haaaaaaa! That was her ex back in the 5 th grade ! lol 

Dont let me get started on Mrs. Davis class. Lord knows that lady use to make us listen to that S A M E song E V E R Y , S I N G L E day. Brown Skin by India Arie. And I wont forget Vance being the teachers pet! He always got to run the errands.   

Scream Tour 2 and Scream Tour 3 concerts starring B2K and Lil’ Bow Wow!!!! F.Y.I. BOW WOW is the best rapper alive, says me. I can’t believe she let me wear those black jeans with the sparkly gold stars. How embarrassing! In middle school, we were the ultimate nerds, but I must say Allie would pick up way more guys than me. I looked up to her. She was a whole 3 months older than I.

Getting dropped off at AMC 24.  Blind dates with Zay, Pookie, and those Golden Glide guys. (Jerry was it?) Decatur Family Skating Rink (teen edition) We were so cool, I must say. LOL

Master Plans:: going to the pool to see Ryan and Justin, sneaking out to see Brent, talking to Big Red and DJ whoever to get the hookup, singing at local restaurants, changing into hoochie mama clothes when we left the house, black lipliner, acting like each other on the phone, setting up double dates with losers just for good food and a fun time, Coronas with grenadine, skinnydipping, going to random studios, sneaking glasses of wine, sharing shoes, bootlegging weaves, etc, etc, etc..

Lawd!

Past relationships - No details needed. Just know that men are D O G S ! 

 I don't have anyone else that I can trust with my deepest fears, most sacred secrets, and weirdest thoughts. 

She knows everything about me. The good, the bad, the ugly

 I guess what I am trying to say is, i love you.

2 comments: