About Me

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hello lovers :) I am introducing my very first blog to you all. I have a love for makeup and beauty and am always looking for the next best thing! I enjoy interacting with others that share the same love as I do so talk to me! My YouTube channel is : TheLovetei I am also new to there so be nice. Talk to you soon!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hair Crisis

So! I have been so into hair products lately. Ive been on YouTube like a crazy person searching for the perfect tools to keep my @sassymitchellhair in its tip top shape. I have to say, I absolutely adore this hair. I get compliments ALL THE TIME. It is the best hair I have EVER bought in my life and is worth EVERY penny! I actually bleached/dyed this hair maybe a month ago. Its not as luscious as it used to be. I need to REVIVE it! Get it back to its lively, gorgeous mane state. 

This is a before dying pic! It was fuller, thicker, and the curl pattern is in its natural state.

This is after the bleaching massacre! It feels dried out, not as long, and I cant even get it to go back to its natural curling pattern :(

I only have had color in my hair once in my whole lifetime, so all of this is new to me.I dont know what products are the best to use on color-treated hair, on weave and my natural hair...UGH! It can be pretty frustrating actually. I think I found what ive been searching for. Organix hair care products???? Its a new line of hair products, well, new to me. They have many different types but im leaning more towards Macademia Oil and Brazilian Keratin. Any other suggestions???? 

Not only is my weave experiencing a breakdown, my natural hair is DYINNNNNNG =( helppppppppppp

Im going to purchase another bundle or two of hair but I need to get this together first.

No comments:

Post a Comment